OT: The Visitors' Guide to Philadelphia (Pt. 2), recommendations, etc.; Flyers' books, DVDs

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Collectively I've spent a few months of my life in Japan, and Terakawa is still the second best bowl of Ramen I've ever tried. No idea why it was brought up in a cheesesteak discussion, but it's 100% worth going to and worth the wait to get in. Phenomenal.
No matter the food discussion, Terakawa is always the right answer and justified.

Reactions: Starat327

CutOnDime97

Michkov to Misa
Mar 29, 2008
Bumping this up for @FMichael from the GDT

Red Wings fan here...Wondering if you guys have a 'Visiting Philly' thread that I could check out...Family and I are looking to road trip your guys way in November.

Thanks!

I believe this is the thread that was once stickied. Couldn't find anything newer. Some info is probably out of date but I'm sure we can answer any questions.

CutOnDime97

Michkov to Misa
Mar 29, 2008
Will be in town for a game next month and staying in Center City. Can anyone recommend a cheese steak place in the area? Don't wanna venture too far out. Have done Cleavers the last few times which is great but wouldn't mind trying something else.

My go to back in the day was Steve's but I believe the CC location has closed. All time favorite is Dalessandro's but a bit too far for this trip.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Will be in town for a game next month and staying in Center City. Can anyone recommend a cheese steak place in the area? Don't wanna venture too far out. Have done Cleavers the last few times which is great but wouldn't mind trying something else.

My go to back in the day was Steve's but I believe the CC location has closed. All time favorite is Dalessandro's but a bit too far for this trip.
It might have been in the food thread, but I think someone mentioned Shay's the other day

Reactions: CutOnDime97

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016

Not really CC but Angelo's has been my go to for awhile now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad