The Vancouver Media Thread | Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Probably the best morning duo since ball and macdonald and that's going way back.
Not really. They are expert hoodwinkers. I used to listen to them regularly. Now they label their podcasts with some Canucks content and spend 90% of the time talking about something else. After the third time taking the bait, I just stopped listening.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Not really. They are expert hoodwinkers. I used to listen to them regularly. Now they label their podcasts with some Canucks content and spend 90% of the time talking about something else. After the third time taking the bait, I just stopped listening.

The app use displays the podcasts like this:

Screenshot_20240922_182728_Castbox.jpg

So you can choose what to want to listen to. If all you want is Ricky crown royal talking canucks then just listen to that.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I am right in the middle of that very episode right now. I wouldn't have it any other way. One man's trash and such.

Reactions: rypper

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I prefer it's summer and there is nothing to talk about 650 to Young Stars tourney 650. It's adult training camp now so bring on the Canucks absolutely.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
I am right in the middle of that very episode right now. I wouldn't have it any other way. One man's trash and such.
Totally appreciate that diverse content is enjoyed by many. My point is really about advertising that it’s a Canucks segment then finding out that there is only a sliver of Canucks info in the segment. It just doesn’t fit how I listen to radio and ends up being a waste of time for me. I appreciate that others enjoy it differently.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Why do they keep Bik Nizzar around for a 1 hour show? The only reason I can see is it's cheaper than making Riccio and Sat do an extra hour.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad