The Vancouver Media Thread | Part VIII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Probably the best morning duo since ball and macdonald and that's going way back.
Not really. They are expert hoodwinkers. I used to listen to them regularly. Now they label their podcasts with some Canucks content and spend 90% of the time talking about something else. After the third time taking the bait, I just stopped listening.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Not really. They are expert hoodwinkers. I used to listen to them regularly. Now they label their podcasts with some Canucks content and spend 90% of the time talking about something else. After the third time taking the bait, I just stopped listening.

The app use displays the podcasts like this:

Screenshot_20240922_182728_Castbox.jpg

So you can choose what to want to listen to. If all you want is Ricky crown royal talking canucks then just listen to that.

Reactions: iceburg

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I am right in the middle of that very episode right now. I wouldn't have it any other way. One man's trash and such.

Reactions: rypper

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
I am right in the middle of that very episode right now. I wouldn't have it any other way. One man's trash and such.
Totally appreciate that diverse content is enjoyed by many. My point is really about advertising that it’s a Canucks segment then finding out that there is only a sliver of Canucks info in the segment. It just doesn’t fit how I listen to radio and ends up being a waste of time for me. I appreciate that others enjoy it differently.

Reactions: Lindgren

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad