The Transformers thread (shows, comics, toys, all things TF)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Opening weekend of $39 mill worldwide, though not in same major markets like UK/Germany/China, etc. Wonder what that was?

TMNT did $51 mill. Which I think is a good comp as this IP doesn't have as wide a range an audience as Mario Bros does.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I don't know much about the history of Transformers, I've seen some of the cartoons and movies here and there but this was definitely the most enjoyable thing I've seen from the Transformers stuff I have seen. Really enjoyed it and the animation looked great.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don't know much about the history of Transformers, I've seen some of the cartoons and movies here and there but this was definitely the most enjoyable thing I've seen from the Transformers stuff I have seen. Really enjoyed it and the animation looked great.
TF really depends on when you got into them. Was it G1 series in the mid 80's & original 86 movie? Was it Beast Wars in around mid 90's? Bayformers? TF Prime series?

Based on when you get in, that probably impacts what you compare everything against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad