ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Boston Vs Montreal rivalry! Love it.

habs-bruins2.jpg

DO IT!

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
:coyotes just love this game as they want to play extra time in EVERY game! 2-0-1 through 3 games, all in OT. Only one game left this block with Calgary.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
score 4 in my first game as the Senators, more than I ever score with the Habs....but Anderson lets in 7

:shakehead

Hahah, the ".....but Anderson lets in 7" completely caught me off gaurd!

Its a tough life having Anderson and Hiller! :cry:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
About ready to make my debut in this league...if this update ever gets installed. :rant:

EDIT: :wings v. :nucks.

Let's see how well I match up in this league....

Last edited:

Gary83*

Man. I seem to have some serious bogus goals going in on Ward. I thought he would be a sure bet to at least be decent!

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
There is, it's mostly a drama fest, but it's there.

:laugh:

Yes. That's true.

I think some of us "newbies" are a just a little confused on how trade vetos work. It didn't seem like it was a factor in TBC. If it is going to be a thing here, we just need to understand how it works, that's all.

:blues just schooled me. I think I need to practice up a bit for this league. :laugh:

Last edited:

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Sensi we should start the league over and turn injuries off with the amount of simming that will be taking place..... just my opinion.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Sensi we should start the league over and turn injuries off with the amount of simming that will be taking place..... just my opinion.

Dunno. It's a legitimate concern, but everyone knows about the injury issue going in, so depth is a key factor.

Last edited:

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Is there an option to turn them down like in BeAGM? I dont think they should be turned off completely

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I'm going to back out of being Ottawa's GM, Bluth and another league I'm in and one I'm going to start, plus my newly acquired copies of both Hitman and Fifa will keep me too busy to meet demands for this league.

Want to focus on Bluth mostly.

Sorry for all the confusion Sensi, I've only played 2 games and the roster's untouched so it should be easy to find a replacement.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Is there an option to turn them down like in BeAGM? I dont think they should be turned off completely

Unfortunately, you can't turn them off once you've started.

It's too bad. Like you suggest, the perfect combination is to leave them on for playable games and off for SIM.

But we all run the same chance at injury, so I think it is probably fine.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Here's a word of warning to everyone that loves to use the goal-line inside out deke ********. Score one like that, and i'm going to make a full out effort to put your entire team on the injury list. I don't care if i'm losing or winning when it happens. The rest of the game will be dedicated to inflicting as much damage as possible.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Here's a word of warning to everyone that loves to use the goal-line inside out deke ********. Score one like that, and i'm going to make a full out effort to put your entire team on the injury list. I don't care if i'm losing or winning when it happens. The rest of the game will be dedicated to inflicting as much damage as possible.

Now now. I hate it just as much if not more than you do. Once is ok, but back to back or like 3 goals

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Good first night of games, guys. I'm really looking forward to this league.

Escaped with a 2-1-0 record, but I was probably outplayed in both wins. I've got some catching up to do.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'm going to back out of being Ottawa's GM, Bluth and another league I'm in and one I'm going to start, plus my newly acquired copies of both Hitman and Fifa will keep me too busy to meet demands for this league.

Want to focus on Bluth mostly.

Sorry for all the confusion Sensi, I've only played 2 games and the roster's untouched so it should be easy to find a replacement.
Goddamnit man! You took Ottawa and blew up my chance to get my beloved Yotes because Firefoxx was willing to trade and now you're bailing. Damnit!

On a positive note...THE VOTE PASSED!!! WOOT!!!

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Goddamnit man! You took Ottawa and blew up my chance to get my beloved Yotes because Firefoxx was willing to trade and now you're bailing. Damnit!

On a positive note...THE VOTE PASSED!!! WOOT!!!

Avery might take FLA--as long as none of you have played a game.

EDIT: Nevermind, Phoenix made a trade. He can't switch teams now. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad