Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
SITWELL ENTERPRISES 360 GM CONNECTED LEAGUE
Sister League of "The Bluth Company"

----------------------------------------------
In mid August i had an idea for a GM Connected League that would be different from the rest. Better than the rest. I saw the problems that other leagues had, and more importantly, WOULD have and i built a league that would avoid those problems. I couldn't be happier to see that The Bluth Company is such an active and succesful league. After nearly 2 full seasons we've all worked out most of the bugs and i have 30 GMs that are all active and good guys to play with.

With all of that said, with all of the compliments that you are all nice enough to give me on how i run my league, i want more! Not compliments, but i want more fun with this game mode. I dont know about the rest of you but for me, i either get all of my games played in one night, or i only get to play about 1-2 games a night over a 3 day period. Basically, not enough time with a my team that i've put in so much thought and effort to make what it is. My natural solution to this would be either a) join another league or b) make another league. The Problem with this is that...

1) I dont have the time to run another league

and

2) Nobody runs a GM Connected League like I do (apparently)

So after about a month of thinking about it, i've decided that Slightlystewpid (CBJ GM) is a guy who is active enough and trustoworthy enough to run a league with my stamp on it. So here it is boys, we all now are going to have a 2nd league that is going to be as active as "The Bluth Company" is. The rules of "Sitwell Enterprises"...which is the rival company to The Bluth Company on the show "Arrested Development" will be essentially the exact same as "The Bluth Company". The only difference to it will be sim length. We're going to try simming half the schedule in this league and see how it works. If it works well i can transfer that strategy into "The Bluth Company' as well.

RULES:
==========================================

-Game Schedule:
2 weeks=3 real days schedule, games will be played for 2 weeks, 3 real days, and then i will sim the 2nd 2 week, 3 real day period. This means that roughly 1/2 of our season will be involuntarily simmed. This will be done so we can fit in a few more seasons and hopefully play about 9-11 seasons instead of 4-6 with no advance and 7-9 with TBC advancing schedules.. This league will now focus even more on prospect growth and development and the management of your long term assests.

Playing Your Opponent's CPU: In Sitwell Enterprises we have a 3 day sim period that covers 2 weeks of NHL Games. GMs have 2 days to schedule their games. On the 3rd day, ONLY if you have made a honest effort to schedule a game with your opponent, either through HF Boards messaging or Xbox, can you then play your opponent's computer.

Messaging your opponents: Message your opponents! Its an almost statistical certainty that if you message all of your opponents you will get all or most of your games in that block and it is a Requirment for League Participation

2) When you message your opponents, all you need to do is the following...

-Go to the 1st page of either this thread or the Trade/Lineup thread
-Click the HF Username of your opponent, its a hyperlink to their PM Box
-Send them a message that looks like this...

Hey man i have you on my schedule this period. I'm available (Central Time)..
Today: 2:30-11pm
Wednesday: 9pm-11pm
Thursday: 11am-2pm, 8pm-11pm

Let me know which time works best for you

This is a league requirement. GMs not doing this will be subjected to other, active, GMs playing their team's CPU and/or be removed from the league due to inactivity. This is a League Rule because i automatically sim 1/2 of the season already. That is the amount of games i've decided is the appropriate blend of actual skill at the game vs skill of managing your team. When you dont play your games, and force me to sim them, you're adding to the amount of simmed games per season, which disrupts the "Balance" of Play Skill vs GM skill.

================================================== ==
DNF vs CPU: From now on, your DNF vs CPU is never allowed to be higher than 0%. If this happens, you'll be given 1 warning. After that warning, i'll kick you from the league, resetting your DNF vs CPU back to 0%. If it goes above 0% again, you lose the privilege to play CPU games for the rest of the season. If your DNF vs CPU goes above 0% at any point after that, you'll lose the ability to play CPU games for as long as your in Sitwell Enterprises ================================================== ==
TRADE RULES:

-No trade can involve more than 4 Roster Players (combined from both teams)
-No trade can involve more than 6 total pieces (combined from both teams)

-GMs are allowed Two Trades Per Season. The specific Injury, Offseason, Regular Season, and Deadline moves have all been removed. Yes, even the Injury Trade. These two trades can be used at any time from Day 1 of the Offseason until the Trade Deadline.

This is the rule that both directly and indirectly separates this league from the rest. Trades are supposed to be a big deal. A trade is the literal removal of assets from your team in place of other assets in order to make the team better. Its not something that real GMs take lightly. The success of their team and their jobs depend on how well their decisions pan out. One of the major reasons so many other leagues unfortunately dont work out is because people get so excited about making trades that they forget their team needs, how close their team is to a cup, how these deals will impact their present and future. This isn't the case in Sitwell Enterprises because of the above mentioned rules

=================================================
Tanking: Any GM caught "Tanking" or trying to lose games on purpose, will be removed from the league, no questions asked.

RESERVES

/I]

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Northeast Division
Team | HF USERNAME | XBL GT | TRADE BLOCK
:bruins | xX Hot fuss | xX Booty Sweat | -Trade Block-
:sabres | Argarbargar | Argarbargar | -Trade Block-
:habs | dunner | gunnerdunner | -Trade Block-
:leafs | Harold Druken | Harold Druken | -Trade Block-
:sens | Avery SEC 405 | x Gen0cide x GT | -Trade Block-

--------------------------------------------------

Atlantic Division
:isles | -Beardfish- | The Beardfish | -Trade Block-
:rangers | 4EDM14OIL93 | XxFALLEN13xX | -Trade Block-
:devils | Wilco5886 | spaceghostx420 | -Trade Block-
:flyers | | | -Trade Block-
:pens | SubDrewgAns | SubDrewgAns | -Trade Block-

Southeast Division
:panthers | Sinurgy | Sinurgy | -Trade Block-
:bolts | slightlystewpid420 | SensiSensei91 | -Trade Block-
:jets | TheFadedLine | Twenty8savesl8r | -Trade Block-
:canes | Koopa I | Koopa I | -Trade Block-
:caps | xvx Santillo | xvx Santillo | -Trade Block-

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
WESTERN CONFERENCE

Central Division
:hawks | Stockey | Stockey10 | -Trade Block-
:wings | Jack De La Hoya | Jhoya82 | -Trade Block-
:blues | Jeffbokan | Gravy Rainbow | -Trade Block-
:cbj | CBJ all the way | Colorado Buffs7 | -Trade Block-
:nashville | dimes | dimesquay | -Trade Block-

Northeast Division
:flames | Chessarmy | Chessarmyx28 | -Trade Block-
:avs | DoubleK1281 | DoubleK1281 | -Trade Block-
:edmonton | cbenini87 | TheRealCbenini | -Trade Block-
:wild | Halimooseheads | Vnecker | -Trade Block-
:nucks | Dbridge92 | Bicktakular | -Trade Block-

Pacific Division
:coyotes | Firefoxx | Firefoxx87 | -Trade Block-
:sharks | ThePsychicSaw | ThePsychicSaw | -Trade Block-
:stars | Noexult | Noexult | -Trade Block-
:kings2 | matt1396 | brown man power | -Trade Block-
:ducks | ChuckWoods | xxx | -Trade Block-

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Sitwell Enterprise Advance Schedule

Advances will be @ 6pm PST

Tuesday December 4th
Friday December 7th
Monday December 10th
Thursday December 13th
Tuesday December 16th
Wednesday December 19th
Saturday December 22(Break before or after this date?)

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Sitwell Enterprises League Leaders

Offensive Stats
Points-A. Ovechkin-34
Goals-A. Ovechkin-21
Assists-B. Richards-21

Goaltending
GAA-J. Hiller-1.71
SV %-S. Varlamov-.938
Wins-C. Price-18

Last edited:

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Sitwell Enterprise Standings​

1. New York Rangers
  2. Buffalo Sabres
  3. Boston Bruins
  4. Tampa Bay Lightning
  5. Carolina Hurricanes
  6. Florida Panthers
  7. New York Islanders
  8. New Jersey
  9. Montreal Canadiens
  10. Toronto Maple Leafs
  11. Pittsburgh Penguins
  12. Philadelphia Flyers
  13. Ottawa Senators
  14. Washington Capitals
  15. Winnipeg Jets
  16. St. Louis Blues
  17. Nashville Predators
  18. Detroit Redwings
  19. Columbus Blue Jackets
  20. Chicago Blackcocks
  21. Vancouver Canucks
  22. Calgary Flames
  23. San Jose Sharks
  24. Colorado Avalanche
  25. Minnesota Wild
  26. Phoenix Coyotes
  27. Edmonton Oilers
  28. Los Angeles Kings
  29. Anaheim Ducks
  30. Dallas Stars

Standings will be updated after every advance.

Hahahahaha

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
So, the league officially began last night--but I think four players had yet to join up. I assume we're calling today "Day 1" of the 1st window? That would mean that the next advance would be Thursday?

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:ducks2 will be on the majority of the day.

Just hit me up via PM if you need to play me!

I believe I have; SJ, DAL, CAR, EDM, PHX and NSH

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
my thoughts exactly.. probably wont be a long lasting feature of Sitwell

Also your OP is plagiarized from Fuss' original thread for this league.. perhaps Fuss should get Bob Loblaw Law on the case.

He can be reached at his Blog, Bob Loblaw Law Blog

I was trying to get Wayne Jarvis but just my luck, only Barry Zuckercorn was available. I've heard good things about him though.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Keep doing that lame "brush the snow off my stick blade" celey Montreal. Lets see how many more of your players i can injure

Edit: In two games :bruins vs :habs

Peverley: Injured 36 Games
Krecji: Injured 4 Games
Leblanc: Day to Day
Gionta: 27 Games

Patches and Bergeron were both injured in game but are fine i guess. Patches got absolutely destroyed by Chara right by the stanchion too lol

dunner

Jul 4, 2012
Keep doing that lame "brush the snow off my stick blade" celey Montreal. Lets see how many more of your players i can injure

Patches and Bergeron were both injured in game but are fine i guess. Patches got absolutely destroyed by Chara right by the stanchion too lol

That was too real.

Sorry if you don't like the Celey I find its the quickest way to get back to game play. Now that I know it bothers you i'll save it for a big goal later in the season haha.

Gary83*

Uh oh..

Do I smell the first rivalry of TSE? :sarcasm:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That was too real.

Sorry if you don't like the Celey I find its the quickest way to get back to game play. Now that I know it bothers you i'll save it for a big goal later in the season haha.

No dont be friendly! Lets keep this as authentic as possible Dunner.

:habs i hate you and your face is stupid

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Uh oh..

Do I smell the first rivalry of TSE? :sarcasm:

Petty, i know. But if this is going to turn into a long term abbreviation i dont think TSE is correct (grammatically). I think its just SE (Sitwell Enterprises)

You wouldn't say, "I work for The Sitwell Enterprises".

Right? Not sure myself

dunner

Jul 4, 2012
No dont be friendly! Lets keep this as authentic as possible Dunner.

:habs i hate you and your face is stupid

:bruins

Have fun looking up at the division standings this for the next 5-10 years and tell Lucic and Chara to stop frolicking around in the showers after the game.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:bruins

Have fun looking up at the division standings this for the next 5-10 years and tell Lucic and Chara to stop frolicking around in the showers after the game.

How else are they going to celebrate after getting Hat Tricks and injuring your 1st liners? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad