OT: The Semi-Annual, Taste Optional Music Thread: Post Your Mid-Winter Blues Music

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
1721708082639.png

Desert Daze line-up leaked.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I recently untrained my Spotify to help me find better new music, by making a playlist of things I listen to more often or rather, right now that's newer and its like 40% effective when you've trained it on just one playlist of maybe 10hrs of music. It sucks really, I remember a very long time ago there was an app that Google later bought and destroyed, that was fantastic at suggesting new music based on your likes and what you were currently listening to, I always seemed to unearth new bands or what not because of that, then nothing ever got even half way close to how good that algorithm was.

I have been digging a lot of Derek Pope (for a while now), Two Feet since 2016, but other than that the usual bands/artists I listen to haven't made new music in a while.

In any case, digging these three right now.

Reactions: Blowfish

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Super underrated album. Not the best album by a great band, but a very very good album nonetheless. Same with Amazing Grace, whose remaster sounds GREAT btw.

@BlindWillyMcHurt Liquid Swords is so f***ing good, but man, Killah Priest is such a goddamned loon it almost ruins a perfect album. :laugh:

BIBLE is the best track.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Super underrated album. Not the best album by a great band, but a very very good album nonetheless. Same with Amazing Grace, whose remaster sounds GREAT btw.

@BlindWillyMcHurt Liquid Swords is so f***ing good, but man, Killah Priest is such a goddamned loon it almost ruins a perfect album. :laugh:

Yeah some of his lyrical content is uh... well... I don't agree. I'll just say that.

But BIBLE is just such a nostalgia-filled killer track that it overcomes lol

Reactions: Gurglesons

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
BIBLE is the best track.
Bible is the best hook on the album but Killah Priest is like the worst rapper on the entire damn thing too. :laugh: it doesn’t kill the album for me, I just thought it was funny seeing them do that album live at pitchfork and just burying Killah Priest in the mix on his own song.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Since I'm on vacation in the Outer Banks and been drinking beer since Saturday, I've been laying on the beach cranking Alestorm. Also I like Pirates.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,052.00