The Roster Thread, Summer 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
If Ehlers doesn't work out, I hope Adams switches to Buch. He's only one year older than Ehlers. Iafallo could still be had without Ehlers.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
we still would need to do something and dont think we can attract some good FA. Tired of these 1-2 year contracts yo players like Jost etc,..

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
I would argue the team was more attractive last year. We increased our point total, we only missed by 1 point. Vibes were high. I really think our performance over this last year has hurt us reputation wise. Instead of a young team on the rise its "oh there Buffalo goes, failing to take the next step again"
Which is why the time to take a swing at a big trade or UFA signing was last offseason. And the 2nd best time to take a swing is now.
If we somehow add

Ehlers
Iafallo
And Marino this summer I'd be VERY happy

Edit: didn't realize both Ehlers and Iafallo have 1 year remaining on there deals.. Ehlers with an extension would be great...
Can't be scared of 1 year remaining players. If we win they'll want to stay. If we lose we can ship them out at the deadline to recoup most of the cost it took to acquire them and take another swing at trades next year.

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
Sabres have 6 first round picks now not playing in NHL

Rosen
Ostlund
Savoie
Kulich
Johnson
Helenius

How are we fitting these players into the lineup ?

So if adams dont do any trade tommorow we only have one day in free agentcy to really get some major change. If he cant adress the team we Will go into the next season with basically no major changes and 6 first round picks selected in the prospect pool

KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
Sabres have 6 first round picks now not playing in NHL

Rosen
Ostlund
Savoie
Kulich
Johnson
Helenius

How are we fitting these players into the lineup ?

So if adams dont do any trade tommorow we only have one day in free agentcy to really get some major change. If he cant adress the team we Will go into the next season with basically no major changes and 6 first round picks selected in the prospect pool
Trade ostlund and Rosen - prob solved

Reactions: HOOats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad