Confirmed with Link: The Return of Jayce

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Wasn't he kinda of a dick about wanting to be here, he'll be in Belleville regardless, but I recall thinking the guy was a bit of a douche after he left the team, can anyone fill me in if they recall the same?

edit. I see that he wasn't tendered a qualifying offer, maybe there was something that was said after he left, or could be getting him confused with the 80 other similar players who left around the same time..

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Yeah he was real good for us in his short stint and I was hoping he’d be back to build on that start. Probably a little too late now but I’m sure he can still play and help out.
Edit oh he’s still only 26

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
He played well for us in his short stint. I'm fine with him as a depth filler. He can absolutely play 4th line duties and be effective, if we need him to do so.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I like this guy. He scored 7 points in the eleven games he played for us while hitting everything in sight. I wanted to bring him back. He did bomb in Vancouver after he left but I'm happy to have him in Belleville.
I think he actually did pretty decent in Vancouver. Fans liked him a lot and were upset he wasn't QO'd, similar to us. He also started and ended his season with COVID, IIRC he was one of the hardest hit by it.

I don't think he's an every-day NHLer but I think he's an upgrade on Gaudette.

Reactions: Laphroaig

Laphroaig

Aug 26, 2011
The Town Fun Forgot
I think he actually did pretty decent in Vancouver. Fans liked him a lot and were upset he wasn't QO'd, similar to us. He also started and ended his season with COVID, IIRC he was one of the hardest hit by it.

I don't think he's an every-day NHLer but I think he's an upgrade on Gaudette.
Jayce was paired with Jay Beagle in Vancouver so his lack of offense (30 games, 5 points) was entirely understandable.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Jayce was paired with Jay Beagle in Vancouver so his lack of offense (30 games, 5 points) was entirely understandable.
That team also just couldn't score outside of their big 4 forwards (Miller; Boeser; Petersson, who missed half the season; Horvat). Holgander put up 25 pts... Pearson 18... Sutter 12... and no one else over 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad