GDT: The Raising of the Stanley Cup Banner and the Return of Jack "MF" Johnson: CHI @ COL 9:30 EST

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Good enough. Dermy much improved. Makar stumbled to 2pts. Mack was flying. Mikko was a surgeon on the PP. Georgie with a rocking chair W. Cogs was busy bee all game. We got speed up and down the lineup.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
f*** the NHL schedule maker making the cup champs play B2B to open the season.

Dominant win. Avs coasted for a bit in the third but thats going to happen when you have to play tmmrw against the best team in hockey.

PK was trash tonight.

Mackinnon could have had 4-5 goals.

Mikko Rantanen had a Mikko Rantanen night. Didnt do much of anything at EV and walks away with 4 PP apples.

Nuke and Lehkonen are absolute gems. Im thinking of grabbing Nuke now aswell but I cant drop Beniers.

Good enough. Dermy much improved. Makar stumbled to 2pts. Mack was flying. Mikko was a surgeon on the PP. Georgie with a rocking chair W. Cogs was busy bee all game. We got speed up and down the lineup.
All things considered I thought Dermy had a solid showing. He has to be a forward he should never play d.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Landy/Mack/Nuke
Lehky/Hook/Mikko
Meyers/ERod/JTC
Cogs/Helm/LOC
Sedlak/Blidh

This is what I would do. But honestly I also think just keeping this top line is fine. They were fire tonight.

Newhook with 2 heavy forcheckers and possession beasts in Nuke and Landy could really work as well if Newhook can be a Center though I have serious doubts he can.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
The jokers on the TNT broadcast talking about memes instead of Makar. Get them off the air.

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
I liked Sedlak’s game for a 4th liner.

Second line needs some time to gel.

Boy do the Blackhawks suck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad