OT: The PUPPY THREAD

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
"Why would you do this to me?!" says the idiot who did it to himself

1000004756.jpg

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Ended up putting him down this morning, as he couldn't walk anymore. He was my best bud and will be sorely missed. Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. He was still himself to the very end and we spoiled him nicely this last weekend he was with us.

Very sorry for your loss. We just said goodbye to our boy after 16 and half years this week. It's gut wrenching. Everything feels off in our house and I can't stop thinking about him. It's truly unfair but a part of life we can't avoid. Makes you feel super vulnerable and look at the world a different way. Hoping time will help heal those wounds.

SickScottMondo

Sponsor
Oct 11, 2011
Blue Bell, PA
Very sorry for your loss. We just said goodbye to our boy after 16 and half years this week. It's gut wrenching. Everything feels off in our house and I can't stop thinking about him. It's truly unfair but a part of life we can't avoid. Makes you feel super vulnerable and look at the world a different way. Hoping time will help heal those wounds.

Thank you and sorry for your loss as well. It's a bit easier now than it was that week we put him down, but the house definitely feels emptier without him here.

20240823_194217.jpg
20240831_155054.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad