OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Whats a Running Back? Does it make the Steel Steeler?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
The run game ain’t gonna do jack until teams have to worry at least a little about Pickett. And right now they don’t.

He rolled left and then just faded into nothingness versus stepping up.

So tired of Kenny.

Najee can GTFO

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s such a chore watching this offense…we’re behind so we’re going to lose lol

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
I hate saying this but I really wonder if the best thing for this team is to be absolutely f***ing terrible for a year and inspire some actual change.

The unfortunate irony in that is this is the only organization in the league who when staring down the potential of a truly awful season with a hyped quarterback in the upcoming draft will do everything in their power to win as many games as possible, draft position be damned.

The standard.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
He rolled left and then just faded into nothingness versus stepping up.

So tired of Kenny.

Najee can GTFO

I want to him to do well but he’s been horrendous. Canada deserves all the hate he gets, but no coordinator is making this team better if your QB can’t do basic QB things.

Reactions: RustyRazor

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We lucked out there on the sack with that non face mask call…not that I want to watch our offense again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad