OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Whats a Running Back? Does it make the Steel Steeler?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Why is Pickett even throwing that. Just a 0% chance of success. What the f*** is this offense.
I don't think Kenny sucks at all, when he decided to call more audibles last season he played better but this year he has some bizarre trust in Canada and Canada keeps f***ing him over. Kenny also has had far too many moments where you're like ok Matt Canada sucks but mate that's just an awful throw.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think Pickett has been really bad to start the year but I'm not entirely sure why people are saying "Pickett sucks" when it was Gunnar who screwed up by being unable to hold onto the ball there.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I think Pickett has been really bad to start the year but I'm not entirely sure why people are saying "Pickett sucks" when it was Gunnar who screwed up by being unable to hold onto the ball there.
I think we are saying Pickett sucks for almost literally everything else he's done in the first 2 games.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Pickett sucks not because of one terrible pass to Gunnar.

Why is he throwing that suicide pass in the first place. Not much Gunnar could do with that pass basically just asking for him to get blown up.

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
The Matt Canada/Kenny Pickett combo is bringing back fond memories of Mike Mularkey and Tommy Maddox from 20 years ago.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Bengals starting 0-2 with Burrow hurt, Steelers proving to be a joke, and now apparently Chubb out for the year?

The Ravens are probably popping the champagne as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad