OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: They Blamed Canada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Minshew is a dawg, and DJ Montgomery is a stud. Nothing you can do about that.

Also - Shane STEICHEN is a whiz. The goal line calls were iffy but he knew even if he didn’t get the TD on fourth that he’d get the ball back with good field position and score anyway.

Does Nick Sirianni have an up and coming assistant we can hire away to replace Tomlin? We need a Philly stooge. That’s a world class organization. I know we have Weidl but he’s “front” office really with no say because Tomlin has too much power.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Not gonna lie, I didn’t even realize we had a game today. Judging by the score/yard totals, I’m gonna say it’s a good thing I haven’t watched.

Just hoping for losses on top of losses at this point.

Reactions: Mr Jiggyfly

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Minshew is a dawg, and DJ Montgomery is a stud. Nothing you can do about that.

Also - Shane STEICHEN is a whiz. The goal line calls were iffy but he knew even if he didn’t get the TD on fourth that he’d get the ball back with good field position and score anyway.

Does Nick Sirianni have an up and coming assistant we can hire away to replace Tomlin? We need a Philly stooge. That’s a world class organization. I know we have Weidl but he’s “front” office really with no say because Tomlin has too much power.
Brian Johnson and Sean DeSai are the offensive and defensive coordinators in Philly… and I just read an article speculating that they could be coaching for their jobs these last few games because Philly’s offense and defense have regressed this season

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Omg they’re playing that obnoxious “DOOP” song too. Anyone else remember that from when the Flyers had that as their goal song that nightmare 2012 playoff series? Must have heard it like 20-30 times in that series alone.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Omg they’re playing that obnoxious “DOOP” song too. Anyone else remember that from when the Flyers had that as their goal song that nightmare 2012 playoff series? Must have heard it like 20-30 times in that series alone.

Watching the Steelers is painful enough without you bringing terrible moments in Penguins history into the mix.

Reactions: Rossi Rat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad