OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: They Blamed Canada

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
It really is time to try something different man. Tomlin ball has reached its peak for me a long time ago. He's been through so many coordinators. Even Rooney has to know its the right thing to do. Just give us something different FFS.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Can’t wait to hear people complaining about the officiating being the reason the Steelers lost… Also, someone should ask Cam Heyward on his podcast if it’s acceptable to be frustrated yet

Reactions: RustyRazor

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Now listen to Al and Herb here openly baffled by the decisions on 3rd and 4th down there. Not once has Tomlin been mentioned in any of this open bewilderment over how asinine this team's decisions are.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Two weeks in a row losing to a 2 win team. f***ing embarrassing.
I mean how is Tomlin NOT on the hot seat? The blinders the national media has for this guy drives me f***ing insane.

It blows because we’re stuck with him until he leaves on his own. It’s not even worth watching these games. Took me checking in for the final drive to immediately get pissed and wish I just didn’t watch any of it like I planned.

Reactions: RustyRazor

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Yeah the timeout thing is dumb but there was plenty of time. Two drives where you just look ineffective and inefficient and bad play calls and bad plays. Could’ve managed it even without the timeouts but no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad