OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Sneaking up onto training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't think of a single reason to go for a field goal in that spot. That's a "we weren't shut out!" play call. That's not trying to win.

I'm not mad because it benefits the Steelers, but what a monstrously chicken shit call by the Broncos there.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I'm all for calling a fair game, but holy shit it seems like this game has had no flow whatsoever.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Sorry but I don’t see anything from the offense we’ll beat an actual team with a modern nfl offense lol

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I better see a flag every play for whoever is blocking Watt next drive if they’re gonna call that.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think the obvious takeaway from the offense here is that they simply need more playmakers at WR. The running game is going to be inconsistent with the insanely young OL, but Pickens is the only WR worth a damn. It doesn't matter which QB is playing, the passing game is going to struggle with these WRs.

I think Fields is playing well, but Fields is simply not good enough to compensate for the lack of WR talent. And Wilson would be the same exact way.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I think the obvious takeaway from the offense here is that they simply need more playmakers at WR. The running game is going to be inconsistent with the insanely young OL, but Pickens is the only WR worth a damn. It doesn't matter which QB is playing, the passing game is going to struggle with these WRs.

I think Fields is playing well, but Fields is simply not good enough to compensate for the lack of WR talent. And Wilson would be the same exact way.
they just need to cut down on the pi's

Reactions: WickedWrister

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad