OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Back to back 30 point games
matt-canada-steelers.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Honestly one comment I'd have about Wilson is that it seems like he's not using his mobility as much as he could. I thought he could have run it in on that 2nd down play but he decided against it.

No complaints though because he hit VJ to score on 3rd down.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Good read by Wilson but also. He's having a very good half after an average first half. I mean this is the best scenario you could have, might still suck to see Fields sit but the other option is better than the already good option they had for 6 games.

Can't be too mad.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Wilson’s played a lot better after a disastrous start. And the Jets are just imploding.

Yeah Wilson has rebounded great after an awful start. He's not doing anything extraordinary but he looks very solid out there.

This team desperately needs some more WR threats but it seems like either QB won't be the problem when they play.

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Wilson's passing stat line is going to be a funky read after this one. Feast or famine.

Yeah I don’t know what to think of it. Like half the yards are from circus catches but he also put them in the position to make the catches.

Intrigued enough to see more.

Reactions: Peat

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Was it really a disastrous start? People acting like the threw interceptions on his first passes. He is playing his first game since Christmas eve of last year and has been fine.

Dude I don’t care whether you love Wilson or Fields. He sucked the first couple of drives.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad