OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Oh no! They are 3 and 1. Panic!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia

He can’t be much worse than what they’ve got but that is an ugly looking route. Impossible to judge off of just one practice clip, but if he’s looking like that consistently I can somewhat understand why he hasn’t seen the field.

Yeah I don't want to read too much into one practice rep but saw this clip floating around of him running the same route during OTA's. Not crazy to think he's still not 100% despite being a full practice participant and they're holding him out due to precaution.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
My guess is Aaron Rodgers pushes the Jets hard to get Adams. He did it last year with several players.

Reactions: JTG

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
How many years in a row has Highsmith been down with a groin? I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th year in a row.

I can't remember what's been reported, but that was his first missed game since 2021 so he must have normally been playing through them if he was.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I've been super happy with how Fields has done as a Steeler. It's just night and day vs his entire tenure in Chicago. The player Khan got is what Chicago was hoping for but apparently don't ever plan on actually figuring out how to help any Qb they draft.

I feel like Roman Wilson will be talked about like Darth Plagueis the wise. We'll never see him play but the potential will be discussed like some mythical WR stud we had. It's a shame, we really could have used that extra weapon on offense.

How many years in a row has Highsmith been down with a groin? I feel like this is the 3rd or 4th year in a row.
I know they try to avoid surgery until it's necessary but I wish they'd just look at it and figure out that the better fix is under the knife maybe. Because either they're going too hard in practice or he needs to strengthen something to avoid this being a chronic issue.

Yeah I don't want to read too much into one practice rep but saw this clip floating around of him running the same route during OTA's. Not crazy to think he's still not 100% despite being a full practice participant and they're holding him out due to precaution.

Let us sing the ballad of Roman Wilson...watch him get hurt putting his sweats on the morning of the game vs Dallas.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I can't remember what's been reported, but that was his first missed game since 2021 so he must have normally been playing through them if he was.
He had this injury in the summer and they let him play anyway rather than taking care of it, now he's out a few weeks and had an MRI so we maybe find out he could be out longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad