OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 5 and 2 Justin who? Hand the Fields to Wilson

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
If they were going to trade him, it would have been before Denver restructured his contract twice in the past few months.
I mean Copper was restructured before Cleveland traded him. He is almost 30 he doesn’t really fit there timeline anymore and is a ufa

Yeah Kupp looks exactly like a kind of guy who fits the type of passing game this team wants to run.

His age and injury history are the only red flags with him, he's a stylistic perfect fit for this team.
His age injury and costs are why the rams are shopping him. They already replaced him with Puka. They need a RT and a outside fast wr at the draft

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Sutton's target high over the last 3 games is 6. Might be their plans have changed quick, Not sure I'd bet on it though.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I mean Copper was restructured before Cleveland traded him. He is almost 30 he doesn’t really fit there timeline anymore and is a ufa

His age injury and costs are why the rams are shopping him. They already replaced him with Puka. They need a RT and a outside fast wr at the draft

They're shopping him because they're rebuilding and he's an asset they can give them value back in a trade.

I just don't understand how people here complain non-stop about the receiver group not being good enough and then scoff at every WR option unless the deal is wildly advantageous for the Steelers.

Kupp is an injury risk, but he's a perfect fit for what this team needs and is cost controlled on a reasonable deal (that the Rams would likely be eating money on). He'd cost far more if he wasn't injury prone, the only reason you might be able to get him for a 3rd in the first place is because of that injury history.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA

Denver is currently in a playoff spot. They aren't selling off assets.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
They're shopping him because they're rebuilding and he's an asset they can give them value back in a trade.

I just don't understand how people here complain non-stop about the receiver group not being good enough and then scoff at every WR option unless the deal is wildly advantageous for the Steelers.

Kupp is an injury risk, but he's a perfect fit for what this team needs and is cost controlled on a reasonable deal (that the Rams would likely be eating money on). He'd cost far more if he wasn't injury prone, the only reason you might be able to get him for a 3rd in the first place is because of that injury history.
They aren’t rebuilding they are in a very winnable division they have a top 10 Qb under contract for 2 more years. They are trying to get something for someone that has missed games over the last 3 seasons. They already replaced him with puka

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They aren’t rebuilding they are in a very winnable division they have a top 10 Qb under contract for 2 more years. They are trying to get something for someone that has missed games over the last 3 seasons. They already replaced him with puka

Literally every Rams fan I've read have said this is a rebuilding move due to the lack of assets they have/had from their main contention window. They didn't have a 1st rounder for 7 straight drafts, they're trying to get assets now.

They're 2-4 and are making all indications that they're entering a rebuild/retool period, even with Stafford under contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad