OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The media is saying Sims ran the wrong route during the INT, bringing the defender in front of the target, Muth…designed play to go to Muth and was supposed to be cleared out

bigdaddyk88

Apr 21, 2019
Diontae Johnson makes a lot of money to be this shit.
Cap hit is only 6 million but today he has 1 catch 1 target Gp 2 Catches 2 targets

The media is saying Sims ran the wrong route during the INT, bringing the defender in front of the target, Muth…designed play to go to Muth and was supposed to be cleared out
That’s what Green said when the interception happened

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Doesn’t excuse Trubisky making that throw without being aware of who is around the targeted receiver.

Dude was completely locked onto Muth for the entire play. He didn’t look anywhere else.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Both of Pickens long catches weren’t good throws by Trubisky and just involved terrific adjustments by Pickens to catch the bad throws.
It’s a back shoulder throw and is supposed to be short…not defending Mitch but that’s a designed short throw to Pickens, both of them

Now that was a legit shitty throw by Mitch lol

since70

Sep 27, 2016
Why don't you just tell the defense who you're throwing to Mitch, cause staring at one guy off the line isn't fooling them

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well, I was hoping for a better draft pick than middle of the first round anyway….hopefully we lose both games to the Ravens and Cleveland

Reactions: TNT87

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Well, I was hoping for a better draft pick than middle of the first round anyway….hopefully we lose both games to the Ravens and Cleveland

Unfortunately theyre still going to likely win too many games to have a high pick with their remaining easier schedule. I guess you can argue positivity in the clubhouse by them remaining in the hunt as unlikely as it is could be good for progression of the young players.

Shouldn’t that have been a penalty when Pickett got slammed ?

I thought similar, I've seen that kind of roll into a hard slam into the ground called before for excessive roughing, especially if going by the precedent of penalties called on sacks where defenders simply land with "too much weight" on the qb. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad