OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: 2022 Handball season has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Hey. Any day you beat the bungles is a good day.

Najee, Watt and Heyward being out. Not so much.

Credit to MT on that last drive, I still think he’s really bad, though. Canadas scheme still makes no sense.

since70

Sep 27, 2016
What's really hilarious is, there's a whole subset of Steeler fans actually celebrating this turd of a win.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Trubiski outplayed Burrow and managed to avoid turnovers on a day where he got approximately 0 clean pockets to throw from all day.

Was it great? By no means, but I'll take it.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I'm gonna enjoy the moment of coming out in top of that tragicomic drama, but that game is super scary for what the season can be.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
+++The Defense. Everyone.
++Brian Flores
+Diontae
+Harvin

--Harris
---The OL
---Trubisky
-------------Canada
-------------Watt injured

Reactions: vodeni

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
The Steelers had no business winning that game :laugh:

Neither did the Bengals. A tie would have represented that game well.

Man was I wrong about this offense being better with Trubisky. Kudos to him for that last drive but he was really bad. And it wasn’t like he was under constant pressure. If he looks like that against New England, make the switch.

Reactions: Colonel Mustard

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
JJ has successfully played only 2 full seasons since he was TJ's age. The Watts are like comets. Amazing albeit fleeting. Derek is adopted.

Reactions: Andy99

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I honestly believe Tom Brady could not even get results playing behind this line.

Forget deep passing plays, how many times were the Bengals getting pressure on quick hitters today?

They might be ever worse than last year, somehow.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I honestly believe Tom Brady could not even get results playing behind this line.

Forget deep passing plays, how many times were the Bengals getting pressure on quick hitters today?

They might be ever worse than last year, somehow.

They aren't worse. Get Trubisky rolling on basically every play and it will be fine. He isn't made to throw from a pocket. And stop running. Running the football is how you 3 and out.

Colonel Mustard

Dec 26, 2017
JJ has successfully played only 2 full seasons since he was TJ's age. The Watts are like comets. Amazing albeit fleeting. Derek is adopted.
Derek only plays 1-3 downs a game not including special teams, he is low risk for injury lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad