GDT: The Pittsburgher Drama Thread: Steeler Season - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I despise the Pats, but GOTDAMN i love me some Thomas Edward Brady.
giphy.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR:

Edelman running free

Brady eating the secondary alive

Steelers unable to pressure Brady at all

Steelers offense looking slow and discombobulated

Brady slobberfest

Mike Tomlin clock mismanagement

Mike Tomlin 1000 yard stare

I’m predicting the Steelers jump ahead for a lead and then, as our usual, we let the Pats come back and win the game...O lacks aggression in the second half with a lead and the defense gets worn out...it’s the usual Tomlin formula for a loss..

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
We need Munchak back next year. Dont want to have to go back to needing to spend 1st rounders on OLs like in the past since we were so bad at developing them.
Munchak wanted to leave, his daughter had recently moved to the Denver area and had a baby.

I am ready for the yearly excitement of the Steelers getting ahead of or playing close to the Patriots, only to lose in the end! Why do we play them every year, anyway? They are not in our division. Aren’t we supposed to play different divisions each year?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I’m predicting the Steelers jump ahead for a lead and then, as our usual, we let the Pats come back and win the game...O lacks aggression in the second half with a lead and the defense gets worn out...it’s the usual Tomlin formula for a loss..

Would be par for the course.

I would not be surprised if the Steelers offense struggles mightily for...reasons.

Here comes the 12 minute Pats opening TD drive to suck the life out of the Steelers right off the bat...

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad