The Pittsburgh Penguins Appreciation Thread

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Not only did Shero acquire good players, he brought in players that fit the system. All due respect to Jagr and Roy, but they wouldn't thrive like Iginla and Morrow. imo, this is the toughest squad since the '09 team.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Pens got swept but i am still GLAD to be a Pens fan. No matter what i'll still wear my Pens hat/hoodie with pride. Congrats on a GREAT half a season, and for finally making it to the 3rd round. Next year is our year!

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Pens got swept but i am still GLAD to be a Pens fan. No matter what i'll still wear my Pens hat/hoodie with pride. Congrats on a GREAT half a season, and for finally making it to the 3rd round. Next year is our year!

Yeah they survived the first round and dusted off a team pretty easily that they should have, and then lost 4 games with 3 being close ones against the next best team in the conference. Bunch of bad bounces and a hot goalie. I know Sid and Geno should have a hat trick every night but it's not always how it happens. Can't really say it's a complete embarrassment.

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009
Yeah they survived the first round and dusted off a team pretty easily that they should have, and then lost 4 games with 3 being close ones against the next best team in the conference. Bunch of bad bounces and a hot goalie. I know Sid and Geno should have a hat trick every night but it's not always how it happens. Can't really say it's a complete embarrassment.

Sorry to be the Negative Nancy, but there's no way that 2 goals in 4 games isn't a complete embarrassment.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I hope Sid gets at least one of the Lindsey/Hart. I know he was awful in games 1 and 2 of this series, but he had such a great season and deserves something to show for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad