The Pittsburgh Penguins Appreciation Thread

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
+ My self imposed NHL ban is officially over.

All I need now is a reason to spend my money.:)

Thanks for a great season, boys.:clap:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
How do people get picked for shirt off your back?

by vigorously defending all line combinations on this board. Biggest defenders get the best jerseys.

Anyhow, incredibly lucky to be a Penguins fan. Yea, there was that one stretch we don't like to talk about until people want to bash us for being bandwagon fans, but overall, just incredibly awesome team to be a fan of.

And with that said, If Bylsma wasn't so good at getting this team ready to win and if Shero wasn't so good at building a roster, and the players weren't so good on and off the ice, we wouldn't be able to spend ALL OF OUR TIME complaining about the lines.

Smacker

#LetsGoPens
Aug 15, 2012
Amazing regular season, thank you Pens! This team is special.

Cant wait the Playoffs!

Fordy

May 28, 2008
by vigorously defending all line combinations on this board. Biggest defenders get the best jerseys.

Anyhow, incredibly lucky to be a Penguins fan. Yea, there was that one stretch we don't like to talk about until people want to bash us for being bandwagon fans, but overall, just incredibly awesome team to be a fan of.

And with that said, If Bylsma wasn't so good at getting this team ready to win and if Shero wasn't so good at building a roster, and the players weren't so good on and off the ice, we wouldn't be able to spend ALL OF OUR TIME complaining about the lines.

Yep. Very happy to think that the only thing we ever have to ***** about is who plays where. Very few organizations are that well put together.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Thank you for yet another great season. Both to the team, and to my fellow posters here. It's been one hell of a ride for sure.

Now lets go dancing with Lord Stanley!!!! :yo: :yo:

Mario_is_BACK!!

ACK! ACK ACK! ACK!!!
Nov 29, 2003
Charleston, SC
www.caseandpointsports.com
k-bigpic.gif

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I still want to kick Bettman and Fehr in the nuts for trashing half the season but glad the half we got was a good one. Now for the big prize earning contest....

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Terrible line combos. Didn't score at will. Tragic asset management. Used Tanner Glass regularly. Lost a few games. Didn't even get a ****ing OTL.

#FTT #FireShero

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
We didn't win all 48 games by 5+ goals...pathetic, sad team and I feel ridiculous that I'm the only one who sees that this team is going to fail miserably in the playoffs again!!!

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
We didn't win all 48 games by 5+ goals...pathetic, sad team and I feel ridiculous that I'm the only one who sees that this team is going to fail miserably in the playoffs again!!!

48...48....48 games, and we didn't win them all?

#HATE48!!!

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *shakes a fist angrily*

Ray Shero*

man screw this team i freaking quit can't even win the presiden't trophy like what the hell man I give you jarome Iginla and you go 9-4 with him?

im done, shero out

i'll let rossi take my place

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
To have an appreciation thread for a team in a subforum devoted to said team seems a bit redundant.

That said, great season.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Love the make-up of this team. Because of the cap, this might be the best chance for a repeat in the Sid/Geno era.

We have a metric **** ton of vet scoring forwards, a deep, experienced defense, and a very good goalie tandem. Great mix of high-end talent, youthful exuberance, and Cupless vet hunger.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Love the make-up of this team. Because of the cap, this might be the best chance for a repeat in the Sid/Geno era.

We have a metric **** ton of vet scoring forwards, a deep, experienced defense, and a very good goalie tandem. Great mix of high-end talent, youthful exuberance, and Cupless vet hunger.

Yeah, that sums it up perfectly for me.

You can't get more Cup hungry vets than Iggy, Morrow and Murray. I know warrior gets used a lot, but that is what I think these guys will be in the playoffs. Falling on a sword if they have to. Something we haven't had post '09 Cup victory.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yeah, that sums it up perfectly for me.

You can't get more Cup hungry vets than Iggy, Morrow and Murray. I know warrior gets used a lot, but that is what I think these guys will be in the playoffs. Falling on a sword if they have to. Something we haven't had post '09 Cup victory.

Wars of attrition, man. We've got the soldiers to win them.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00