Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Pretty fun game to watch. PG, Maxey, Oubre, Drummond all looked good. This team has a lot more athleticism than in recent years. Should be a fun season if everyone stays healthy.

Reactions: FatTugboatFlahr

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Forgot that the Sixers played tonight, which, having looked at the box score was probably… no definitely, a good thing. If anybody did watch it, wtf? What’s the point of playing basically the third stringers against Boston’s A-team?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Forgot that the Sixers played tonight, which, having looked at the box score was probably… no definitely, a good thing. If anybody did watch it, wtf? What’s the point of playing basically the third stringers against Boston’s A-team?
So nobody gets hurt lol. This is the Sixers we're talking about

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
So nobody gets hurt lol. This is the Sixers we're talking about
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DancingPanther

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008

Toe, I’m desperate for an alcoholic former pro football doctor who had his license revoked to tell me it’s not major. That’s how my night is going.

I would prefer a real doctor, but I will take a fraud. Give me any charlatan you’ve got. I’ll buy the rhino horn if it keeps all the tendons where they should be.

*Edit*

We need details, but that is not a bad update.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigToe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad