Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Doncic fouling out with 4:12 left is unacceptable. Dude stinks defensively.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i find it hilarious he is bitching about the refs when he was getting huge favorable(exaggerated for effect) calls in that Wolves series

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Joel Embiid sitting next to Paul George on the pre-game and saying how much he hates Boston and hopes the Sixers add some pieces and then has his eyes direct towards PG lol.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Only fitting that the lamest basketball playoff in history coincides with that dumb mid season tournament

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Man, Morey really has a desire to revisit every player he ever brought to Houston. Drafted this guy in the 1st round 9 years ago and he couldn't even stick in the NBA as a role-player. Ended up in Europe and going to worse and worse quality leagues. Was in the British Basketball League this year.

As for that OG rumor. I think the Knicks will pay him, but I don't know that he's a good fit for a Sixers team that would be depleting most of the cap and then counting on him to carry an even heavier load as the 3rd option.

Reactions: Tripod and Embiid

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Man, Morey really has a desire to revisit every player he ever brought to Houston. Drafted this guy in the 1st round 9 years ago and he couldn't even stick in the NBA as a role-player. Ended up in Europe and going to worse and worse quality leagues. Was in the British Basketball League this year.

As for that OG rumor. I think the Knicks will pay him, but I don't know that he's a good fit for a Sixers team that would be depleting most of the cap and then counting on him to carry an even heavier load as the 3rd option.

Dekker could not make a bad Raptors team like 2 years ago

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad