The Out of Town Thread part LVI - All Talk From Around the League Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Imagine having Saku instead of Desharnais and Halak instead of Price !

:help:

Halak the guy that's lost both the starting role and the backup role this season and has one of the worst SV%'s in the league?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Seeing guys like Ryan, Habs really are missing forward talent, forwards with game changing ability.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Halak the guy that's lost both the starting role and the backup role this season and has one of the worst SV%'s in the league?

instead of the guy who has the worst save % in the league in the past 4 weeks and is not a big game player. YES PLEASE!

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Saku instead of Desharnais and you see Pax and Bourque and Ryder scoring ...

Bourque and Ryder are depth scorers. Pacioretty should be our game changer, but he's been quiet. We have no forward with game changing ability, none that can carry a team on their back. This has been the team's problem for years.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
WOW JONAS HILLER!!

Now you guys know what a BIG SAVE IS! WOW!

No excuses ..oh it deflected ..oh he's alone ..oh our DEFENSE SUCKS ..he BAILED THEM OUT! :yo:

LET'S GO SAKU!

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Bourque and Ryder are depth scorers. Pacioretty should be our game changer, but he's been quiet. We have no forward with game changing ability, none that can carry a team on their back. This has been the team's problem for years.

Agree but we have Subban and Markov which Anaheim doesn't have and we spent 6.5 M $ of cap space on a potential franchise player who didn't pan out.

6.5 M $ is a superstar forward.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
WOW JONAS HILLER!!

Now you guys know what a BIG SAVE IS! WOW!

No excuses ..oh it deflected ..oh he's alone ..oh our DEFENSE SUCKS ..he BAILED THEM OUT! :yo:

LET'S GO SAKU!

where were the rest of those big saves when he let in as many goals as Price on less shots?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
They could be, but none are there yet.

Well of course none are there yet, but it shouldn't be long before at least one breaks out for real. It's not like we have to wait another 5 years. We'll have firepower soon enough. Just a little more waiting.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
where were the rest of those big saves when he let in as many goals as Price on less shots?

I didn't say Hiller is better. I said a big goalie bails his team out. When did Price do something like that for us.

Notice every time a goal is scored, his "fan boys" say "oh it deflected", "oh he couldn't see it" , "oh our defense sucks", "oh the player was all alone, what did you expect"

MAKE A SAVE TO BAIL THE TEAM OUT. 6.5 IS A GAME CHANGER MONEY! DO IT!

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I didn't say Hiller is better. I said a big goalie bails his team out. When did Price do something like that for us.

Notice every time a goal is scored, his "fan boys" say "oh it deflected", "oh he couldn't see it" , "oh our defense sucks", "oh the player was all alone, what did you expect"

MAKE A SAVE TO BAIL THE TEAM OUT. 6.5 IS A GAME CHANGER MONEY! DO IT!

So Howard isn't a big goalie?

If only hockey was that black and white.

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
So Howard isn't a big goalie?

No Howard isn't a big goalie. I don't mean big in size, I mean in BIG GAME PLAYA material

Subban is BIG GAME PLAYA
Gally is BIG GAME PLAYA
HALAK is BIG GAMA PLAYA
SAKIC IS BIG GAME PLAYA
etc...

some players are, some players aren't... for example Big JOE thornton is not considered a big game playa

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Halak a big game player for 1 year, well I guess...

Patrick Lalime is a big game player
Chris Kreider is a big game player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad