The Ottawa Senators Clapper-Man

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Threads and discussions like this are a big part of what being a loyal fan and season ticket holder are all about. The people you meet, watch from afar and the unique experiences you have while at the rink or cheering from wherever really make for fun and lasting memories.

Anyone else know of the young usher dude in 318 (I think) who always has his hair spiked up or styled in crazy ways? Hilarious. Love seeing what he's got goin on each and every game day.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
I'm virtually certain you see the same dude clapping for a goal in the Sens 10 year anniversary compilation tape that came out in 2001-02. He obviously has season tickets right near a camera (and he likes looking at it a bit too much).

ULoveMe

Nov 29, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
I think the real question we should be asking is who are those two annoying blonde kids they always show after a goal who do the same "tug on the jersey celly" every time.. There's 19000 (on a good day) other fans you can show.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if theres anything to complain about the fans on camera at CTC is the lack of Mcleans stunt double behind the bench.

moz

Gute Post
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawa
I think the real question we should be asking is who are those two annoying blonde kids they always show after a goal who do the same "tug on the jersey celly" every time.. There's 19000 (on a good day) other fans you can show.

I, too, hate joy.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa

Bravo. Way to call the 6 year-olds out.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Looks like be brought a few friends tonight. I didn't realize they sold jerseys in 6XL sizes.

RSuEcfs.jpg

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i always miss him. i find myself yelling at my dog evertime Ottawa scores. YEAHH! WE GOT THEM BOY!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad