OT: The OT Thread | The Thread of Destiny

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Bread, meat, cheese, classic yellow mustard, mayo, romaine, raw yellow onion, raw red pepper, salt, pepper.
That’s my go to sandwich except for the onion, red pepper and salt n pepper

You just gave me some sweet enhancements
Thanks for sharing

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
Today I am thankful for all my friends on this forum.

Crowfish
JT Milker
Iamyoupleasedonttouchme
Lemon Sauce
Punk muffin
Ghetty Green
Coffee
LBourdon
Kanucks25

Wishing you all the best thanksgiving ever

• Love
Reactions: Coffee

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
Just saw the new Joker movie - heard all the bad reviews but wanted to see it myself and yeah... the movie is a load of hot garbage. They almost catfished people into thinking it wouldn't be a musical, the plot is weak and they somehow turned one of the best comic book villains into a pathetic and sad character. Terrible movie, save your money and watch something else folks. 2/10

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Untitled_Artwork 16.jpg

made this a few years ago and just dug it up so felt compelled to share again here

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
If anyone is looking for a fun horror movie to watch this Halloween, Smile 2 is excellent. First movie had totally passed me by and my teenager son and I watched it on a whim last week when we saw the marketing for the sequel. The original was extremely good - maybe not the most original concept (it borrows pretty heavily from films like It Follows, for example) but well made and really good blend of practical effects and CGI.

Anyway, the sequel was excellent. Naomi Scott gives an absolute power house performance, and not just for a horror movie; I would legitimately watch her play this character and story arc if the horror aspect had been absent. She was so, so good. And this movie is so effectively creepy and scary.

And the casting of Ray Nicholson in the role he has is an inspired bit of nepo casting.

Would highly recommend.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Just saw the new Joker movie - heard all the bad reviews but wanted to see it myself and yeah... the movie is a load of hot garbage. They almost catfished people into thinking it wouldn't be a musical, the plot is weak and they somehow turned one of the best comic book villains into a pathetic and sad character. Terrible movie, save your money and watch something else folks. 2/10
I watched it for free and it still wasn't worth my time. They had so many decent routes to go but it ended up being a convoluted mess of a storyline. It feels like a scenario where the writers kept re-writing the script, ran out of time and ended up rushing a final script and added a bunch of broadway-like scenes because "it's art!"

Just been a disappointing decade so far for films.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad