OT: The OT Thread | The Thread of Destiny

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Get the nicest phev you can and enjoy the best of both worlds until the tech catches up.

Tbh a separate thread for GVRD infrastructure/planning/ traffic etc wouldn't be unwelcome.
they'll probably say it's too close to politics and nuh uh

big message board always holding the people down

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I got drunk every day for years in a row. I recommend it.
I have heart issues, and went on Lipitor. Bloody stuff triggered tremors in me, and the easiest way to deal with it was alcohol, which works great. Basically did that for the past 13 years, until this year I got a DUI which screwed up that plan. Now I am using drugs to deal with it instead, no where near as effective or as enjoyable.

This getting old has its challenges.

But I can't take chances, the penalty for a 2nd DUI is apparently a 1 yr suspension of licence, and 30 days in jail. The idea of that is pretty bloody scary.

Went to this tourney 6 years ago or so. We only went to one game, the last one, and they had double booked the arena, so we were seated in the annex, and had shitty seats where we couldn't see the whole ice. Left after one period ... won't bother trying to go again. Will watch it on the computer instead.

Reactions: David Bruce Banner

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I have heart issues, and went on Lipitor. Bloody stuff triggered tremors in me, and the easiest way to deal with it was alcohol, which works great. Basically did that for the past 13 years, until this year I got a DUI which screwed up that plan. Now I am using drugs to deal with it instead, no where near as effective or as enjoyable.

This getting old has its challenges.

But I can't take chances, the penalty for a 2nd DUI is apparently a 1 yr suspension of licence, and 30 days in jail. The idea of that is pretty bloody scary.

Went to this tourney 6 years ago or so. We only went to one game, the last one, and they had double booked the arena, so we were seated in the annex, and had shitty seats where we couldn't see the whole ice. Left after one period ... won't bother trying to go again. Will watch it on the computer instead.
Oh yeah, "I might not get to drive for a year" is definitely the scary potential outcome of driving impaired. Geez.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I go by the Japanese drinking and driving rules which is don’t do it all. There if you drink and drive you permanently lose your license and 3-5 years in prison. That’s just getting caught regardless of if anything happens. So just don’t do it.

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I go by the Japanese drinking and driving rules which is don’t do it all. There if you drink and drive you permanently lose your license and 3-5 years in prison. That’s just getting caught regardless of if anything happens. So just don’t do it.

I can't believe there hasn't been a mandate or hue/cry for ignition interlocks to be an included component to vehicle operation. Interestingly enough, if you've ever texted+driven, that's even worse statistically speaking than drinking. Or so I read somewhere. My suggestion is similar: don't.

Also, TIL Don Wittman was still calling games when I started watching. What an iconic voice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad