The Oilers are an old team

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
The Broberg thing is interesting.

If a player can look like a tweener on one team and a top 4 stud on another I think that has more to do with the coaching staff and development team than the on ice personnel and player.

He looks fantastic, right now
Or maybe just maybe said player wanted out and was already checked out and is now having fun on new team with new Chance. Let's not act like this is the first player to blossom with a new team and fresh start people

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
Or maybe just maybe said player wanted out and was already checked out and is now having fun on new team with new Chance. Let's not act like this is the first player to blossom with a new team and fresh start people
I mean he got 12 regular season games. Can't get anything going on defense with that. Gets thrown in during playoffs, does okay but gets smashed when put in the top 4. Blues just bet money it was Nurse that was the problem, not him.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
I mean he got 12 regular season games. Can't get anything going on defense with that. Gets thrown in during playoffs, does okay but gets smashed when put in the top 4. Blues just bet money it was Nurse that was the problem, not him.
Pretty small sample size right now.

Me personally think Broberg looked pretty good on Oilers games. Sucks losing him lots of potential. But he ain't worth no 4 mil a season right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad