The NHL asked... should Roman Josi be in the HOF ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Idk if he'd make it if he retired today - but he'll play a lot more and add to what is already at least debatably worthy.

He definitely gets in at some point.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
His 95 point season was the most points by a defenseman since Leetch 30 years ago. He was very dominant that year, especially in the 2nd half of the season.
Idk man you tell me, assuming you’re a Preds fan. Has Josi really been a better defenseman than Weber? You would know better than me so I’m not going to argue with Preds fans here but from what I’ve seen I think scoring is up and OFD are getting overly rewarded in Norris voting the last 8 or so years.

Weber always seemed like far and away the better defenseman overall. The guy could very easily have 2 Norris trophies to his name and was a prototype defenseman for a decade or so. Josi is a great asset but he’s not quite the same player if you know what I mean. Not just physically, but overall impact and recognition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad