The Negativity-**Only** Thread (A Place to go to vent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
And while I am venting, our opening montage sucks! And there is a misspelling in the kids club ad that is shown the jumbotron. Completely pathetic and unprofessional to have misspellings on promotional materials.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
And while I am venting, our opening montage sucks! And there is a misspelling in the kids club ad that is shown the jumbotron. Completely pathetic and unprofessional to have misspellings on promotional materials.

yup, our opening video is horrendous.... the worst in years

and spelling, the preds apparently don't have spellcheck........they constantly send out emails with spelling errors in them

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

yup, our opening video is horrendous.... the worst in years

and spelling, the preds apparently don't have spellcheck........they constantly send out emails with spelling errors in them

I can't find a video of the opening montage. You have a link to it?

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Yep that one was awesome! Also liked Ready to Go.

I don't think Adzy's company has done one for several years.

If I see any FO folks, I am definitely going to complain. Also going to send an email as well. No excuse for misspellings and a weak opening montage

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
hey now that wasnt negative! and here you are a mod....:shakehead :D

OK, ok... The bottom pairing on D (Bartley - Ellis) has shown nothing to not warrant making a change prior to leaving on a road trip. They are playing somewhat protected minutes and still being routinely hemmed in their zone.

Additionally, I would really like to see a conscious decision to keep the forwards in the zone as we break the puck out in controlled situations in the second periods. I feel teams are making an adjustment in the intermission to take away the neutral zone and really sit back to start the second which leads to turnovers and odd-man rushes coming at Pekka far to often in the 2nd with the long change...

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
OK, ok... The bottom pairing on D (Bartley - Ellis) has shown nothing to not warrant making a change prior to leaving on a road trip. They are playing somewhat protected minutes and still being routinely hemmed in their zone.

Additionally, I would really like to see a conscious decision to keep the forwards in the zone as we break the puck out in controlled situations in the second periods. I feel teams are making an adjustment in the intermission to take away the neutral zone and really sit back to start the second which leads to turnovers and odd-man rushes coming at Pekka far to often in the 2nd with the long change...

Now this is the kind of "negativity" I could really get behind. :handclap:

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
This years intro is bad, the worst I can remember is "Im Coming Home", that one just sucked the life out of the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad