OT: The Music Thread: Part IX - RIP Classic Rock 92.9 WBOS-FM

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I like this thread a lot and pretty much check it daily. What an amazing variety of music you people like.

There’s not a lot of love for Ozzy, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. I hate country but find myself checking that out on here too. Great thread!

Keep posting your stuff.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
I like this thread a lot and pretty much check it daily. What an amazing variety of music you people like.

There’s not a lot of love for Ozzy, Anthrax, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, etc. I hate country but find myself checking that out on here too. Great thread!
I have to admit I have not listened to a whole lot from any of these bands but I heard Judas Priest learned the recipe to make a really good Green Manalishi

The Peter Green Memorial show, Kirk Hammett playing Peter Green's guitar the Greenie

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland

Had the chance to meet SRV maybe a year (?) before his passing. Was local crew at a show in Springfield. He gave me a pick after he soundchecked. There were a couple of other local guys with me. He came right over to us and thanked us for working the show. Asked us all kinds of questions about ourselves. Such an absolute sweetheart. One of my favorite memories from the music biz days.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Albania vs Georgia
    Albania vs Georgia
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $472.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Andorra vs Malta
    Andorra vs Malta
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $225.00