Post-Game Talk: The more things changeā€¦

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Iā€™m surprised Draisaitl didnā€™t catch fire tonight but itā€™ll come. Glad to see Nurse finally drop em, way overdue.
And then thereā€™s Nuge, lmao

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
973y15.jpg

PLAY LA BAMBA

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Another good night for Darnell Nurse and Troy Stecher 5 on 5.

- Nurse with 1 assist and a fight, +1 and 21:26 minutes played tonight
- Stecher no points, -1, 15:25 minutes played

Even though he got no points, I thought Arvidsson had a good game. He keeps creating chances but just needs to pot one. Set up Janmark for that partial breakaway as well.

I think Podkolzin needs to be moved down. I love his physicality and forecheck but he doesn't seem like the best fit on that second line

Last edited:

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Good road game by the boys. Got some traffic in front and it paid off. Who knew. Skinner with yet another good game, gotta laugh at the poster who killed many trees telling us how horrible a player he was before he had played a single game that counts for us. PP is still frustrating, need to get that turned around. Big game Saturday.
I was skeptical of what he would bring but yup, looks like I was wrong-good stuff.

He's not big or really fast but he has the goal scorer's instincts.

Last edited:

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Another impressive game for Jeff Skinner. He's showing why a player should not be judged in the preseason. He's been very good around the net.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Good couple of gutsy wins,

We still need to upgrade from Stecher and Emberson. Not good enough.

I noticed Arvidsson with RNH works well. Might as well roll with 3 scoring lines and then the Janmark line

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
If our PP was it's normal self that's probably a 5-2 or 6-2 win, they need to figure their shit out or promote Jeff Skinner onto the top unit.
Or just play the second unit more. That one goal was more or less a second unit pp goal. The top unit isnā€™t getting it done so get them off. Maybe even start the second unit of the top unit is crapping the bed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad