The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it!

I have been to the HR in South Philly and loved it, but I very much need to get to Kensington. Need to create a lot of fridge space first. I got caught with some summer leftovers I really don’t want to drink. :laugh:
Throw a party? Going to be very honest, I caught my wife putting expired seltzers in the cooler for guests over the summer. She feigned ignorance; she knew what she was doing.

HR has a secondary (tertiary?) spot in Jenkintown. Cool little pub with some basic bar food.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Throw a party? Going to be very honest, I caught my wife putting expired seltzers in the cooler for guests over the summer. She feigned ignorance; she knew what she was doing.

HR has a secondary (tertiary?) spot in Jenkintown. Cool little pub with some basic bar food.

Why dont we make it a throuple and you can all join me outside of work on the banks? <3

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

First of all, she’s absolutely correct if they weren’t your favorite guests. The ones I don’t like are told not to go on the top shelf of the beer fridge and don’t know there’s a real liquor cabinet. :laugh:

Throwing a party to give people IPAs canned in mid-July seems like it might not go over well. I’ll probably just give them to my neighbor. He drinks Corona. I don’t think taste is a priority.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
First of all, she’s absolutely correct if they weren’t your favorite guests. The ones I don’t like are told not to go on the top shelf of the beer fridge and don’t know there’s a real liquor cabinet. :laugh:

Throwing a party to give people IPAs canned in mid-July seems like it might not go over well. I’ll probably just give them to my neighbor. He drinks Corona. I don’t think taste is a priority.

I desperately wanted to do a "why the f*** didnt you invite me" but, alas...

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
IMG_1232.jpeg
Bottos

Yum yum yum

Can spend hundreds in Bottos Italian market in NJ.
I just posted meatballs from them.

They now sell with Acme

Refrigerator daily

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Dead Guy IPA is tonight's beverage of choice...not bad...i think I liked last week's Double Broken Heels better

PXL-20231110_045035771.PORTRAIT_grande.jpg

Rogue made one good beer and they discontinued it years ago. Mogul madness. The only plus about Rogue is the crazy bridge you drive across to get there. Can definitely spend your money on better beer

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Rogue made one good beer and they discontinued it years ago. Mogul madness. The only plus about Rogue is the crazy bridge you drive across to get there. Can definitely spend your money on better beer

It pains me to agree here, but it's true. I wanted and of the originals to do it right and make it but... they just went tooo....Oregon.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
It pains me to agree here, but it's true. I wanted and of the originals to do it right and make it but... they just went tooo....Oregon.

Kind of funny but years ago their business model went to selling in Asia. Their Portland tap room shut down around ten years ago. They have spots on the coast but just tourist traps.

The old school ones that survived went the San Diego route where they just produce locally. Obviously a few sold out to the big boys but their quality isn’t the same.

Reactions: Starat327

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
The YouTube algorithm has cursed me with repeated viewings of Shorts from a food truck in England that sells baked potatoes.

Baked beans as a topping are weird enough, but who the hell is eating a baked potato with a pound of tuna salad on top??? Absolutely disgusting.
God damn Brits. No wonder we kicked their ass in 1776.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The YouTube algorithm has cursed me with repeated viewings of Shorts from a food truck in England that sells baked potatoes.

Baked beans as a topping are weird enough, but who the hell is eating a baked potato with a pound of tuna salad on top??? Absolutely disgusting.

Tuna on anything is disgusting. But I could f*** with a food truck that sold baked potatoes with loke chili and cheese on top.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA

I get the same ones - beans on a potato with cheese just seems so...bland and mushy.

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Only cool kids get the random Japanese restaurant videos that are at least 45 mins long in their algorithms.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad