The Menu Part 24 The Turkey Hill Diet Ice Tea Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it!

I have been to the HR in South Philly and loved it, but I very much need to get to Kensington. Need to create a lot of fridge space first. I got caught with some summer leftovers I really don’t want to drink. :laugh:
Throw a party? Going to be very honest, I caught my wife putting expired seltzers in the cooler for guests over the summer. She feigned ignorance; she knew what she was doing.

HR has a secondary (tertiary?) spot in Jenkintown. Cool little pub with some basic bar food.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Throw a party? Going to be very honest, I caught my wife putting expired seltzers in the cooler for guests over the summer. She feigned ignorance; she knew what she was doing.

HR has a secondary (tertiary?) spot in Jenkintown. Cool little pub with some basic bar food.

Why dont we make it a throuple and you can all join me outside of work on the banks? <3

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

First of all, she’s absolutely correct if they weren’t your favorite guests. The ones I don’t like are told not to go on the top shelf of the beer fridge and don’t know there’s a real liquor cabinet. :laugh:

Throwing a party to give people IPAs canned in mid-July seems like it might not go over well. I’ll probably just give them to my neighbor. He drinks Corona. I don’t think taste is a priority.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
First of all, she’s absolutely correct if they weren’t your favorite guests. The ones I don’t like are told not to go on the top shelf of the beer fridge and don’t know there’s a real liquor cabinet. :laugh:

Throwing a party to give people IPAs canned in mid-July seems like it might not go over well. I’ll probably just give them to my neighbor. He drinks Corona. I don’t think taste is a priority.

I desperately wanted to do a "why the f*** didnt you invite me" but, alas...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad