OT: The Menu Part 23 - The Tripod & Kenny McCormick Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Not Jojo, that's for sure.

F24Piu8XUAIHDQG

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Anyone ever been to hertitages?

There like Wawa but more local in Salem and Cumberland counties NJ. Finally had one in Vineland/ Millville off x 26 rt 55

I was shocked how good the hoagies were
Grew up on Heritages before Wawa came to the area. They make great sandwiches.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Anyone ever been to hertitages?

There like Wawa but more local in Salem and Cumberland counties NJ. Finally had one in Vineland/ Millville off x 26 rt 55

I was shocked how good the hoagies were

Heritage size American is My go to whenever I visit our west deptford location. Hoagies the way wawa used to be

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Heritage size American is My go to whenever I visit our west deptford location. Hoagies the way wawa used to be

I’ll have to try, my first time other day was the

Italian Hertiage size

Mayo, lettuce onions, pickle, peppers hot and sweet, tomatoes. It was fully loaded.

As a parts delivery driver, I’m all over that area, in Salem, Cumberland, I saw all along 40

Even back broads to Bridgeton RT 77 n 49

Which ironically are great back roads going to the shore.

Next place I want to try

Marcacci Meats a butcher shop with local and excellent reviews . In Vineland off 47 Delsea drive off the 35 exit rt 55

Reactions: Starat327

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I’ll have to try, my first time other day was the

Italian Hertiage size

Mayo, lettuce onions, pickle, peppers hot and sweet, tomatoes. It was fully loaded.

As a parts delivery driver, I’m all over that area, in Salem, Cumberland, I saw all along 40

Even back broads to Bridgeton RT 77 n 49

Which ironically are great back roads going to the shore.

Next place I want to try

Marcacci Meats a butcher shop with local and excellent reviews . In Vineland off 47 Delsea drive off the 35 exit rt 55

My man. Mayo on an Italian hoagie? Don't do that to yourself. And I'm not a mayo hater by any means.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad