OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
hu-tao-genshin.gif

Reactions: JoelWarlord

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
she's arguably the worst character in the game along with barbara and amber

she just heals, and she doesn't provide anything else - not even cryo consistant cryo application.

Tier list I've seen have her above that.

Lisa, Xinyan and Amber are usually at the bottom.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Tier list I've seen have her above that.

Lisa, Xinyan and Amber are usually at the bottom.
Yeah, forgot Lisa. Amber has at least support capacities at C6 with the 5* bow Elegy for the End, and she's often used in "nuke" showcases for that reason.

Qiqi just heals, and she heals too much. And her healing scales with ATK, and you need her on the field to have continuous healing - which is really bad because you can't even crit, basically - unless you give her a physical DPS build. At least Kokomi (5* barbara) can apply hydro reliably like Mona. Her constellations are also pretty shite.

JoelWarlord

May 7, 2012
Halifax
Yeah saved up to roll for Hu Tao and got Qiqi as well. Oh well, not gonna spend money on this game and I can't complain about luck much after my first 10-pull ever when I started the game had Raiden Shogun + Xiangling.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Yeah saved up to roll for Hu Tao and got Qiqi as well. Oh well, not gonna spend money on this game and I can't complain about luck much after my first 10-pull ever when I started the game had Raiden Shogun + Xiangling.
Damn, condolences. :( My Qiqi is C3 now. T_T I got one when I whaled for Ganyu's C1 a few months ago, at least that guaranteed me Hu Tao on her first run, so I was chasing her C1 here. Went up to 72 pity after getting Qiqi, but still no C1, and I've decided (at least for now) to let it go and wait for whichever character shows up in 2.4 or 2.5. Mostly waiting for Yae, as she's rumoured to be the Ganyu/Hu Tao of Electro (aka best DPS) - but these are just rumors.

If you want you can send me your UID in PM, I can add you as a friend in game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad