The leafs on Prime Monday night

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
As of right now, it's really just showing the scoreboard with the usual in-arena announcements from Danielle Emanuele speaking, shots of the crowd, random shots of Union station for some reason lol, shots of the Leafs tunnel, etc.

No analysts speaking or anything like that

Now they're showing the teams coming out on the ice for warm ups
How are you seeing that? I just have a greyed out button

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
I genuinely enjoy watching players warm up when attending the game but my god was that ever boring and undeserving of coverage. I will never complain about TSN’s pregame show again if this is the alternative

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
I don't know about you but iam really pissed off about this.
Leaf Nation gives enough money to the NHL . Now they it feels like Prime is holding us hostage to get the subscription

i DONT NEED MORE TV FOR ONE GAME and spend more money.
I feel sorry for people on a fixed income that can't afford all of this crap.

Rogers just spent billions and billions of dollars to buy MLSE but they allow a streaming to steal a game from them .
I feel like this is just the beginning.

I could see Prime using there fee to watch playoff hockey

If another games is on Prime I will be dumping rogers internet cell and cable.

Will sign up for Prime , sportsner and tsn on my fire stick and getting a cheaper internet service.

Rogers is the loser in all of this , they are a stupid organization.

Sorry for the rant but this really pissed me off.
I hear you but to be fair Blake is pretty hot

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
There are ads on telecast, pre game show was lame, Messier isn’t very good……..

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
The Leafs is the ultimate investment for Prime. They could make a mint on them alone. Fans in all markets, I mean come on. People would be tuning in coast to coast to multiple countries

Get on with it Amazon

M21

Oct 10, 2021
Can't wait for tonight's game. Sportsnet Now has one of the worst apps I've ever seen, terrible on Nvidia Shield, terrible casting and just average on smart TVs. Also one of the rare paid apps with advertising.

Hard to believe but it makes you miss Centre Ice...
Amazon broadcast has commercials as well, same as watching on cable

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I don't know about you but iam really pissed off about this.
Leaf Nation gives enough money to the NHL . Now they it feels like Prime is holding us hostage to get the subscription

i DONT NEED MORE TV FOR ONE GAME and spend more money.
I feel sorry for people on a fixed income that can't afford all of this crap.

Rogers just spent billions and billions of dollars to buy MLSE but they allow a streaming to steal a game from them .
I feel like this is just the beginning.

I could see Prime using there fee to watch playoff hockey

If another games is on Prime I will be dumping rogers internet cell and cable.

Will sign up for Prime , sportsner and tsn on my fire stick and getting a cheaper internet service.

Rogers is the loser in all of this , they are a stupid organization.

Sorry for the rant but this really pissed me off.
At least people have prime for Amazon deliveries unlike leafstv.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I see the reactions are mixed, but I love the quality of the game on Prime. The overall presentation could def be better. If they got a bigger piece of the pie and hired guys like Duthie, Kypeos, Bieksa this could be the best broadcast

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I see the reactions are mixed, but I love the quality of the game on Prime. The overall presentation could def be better. If they got a bigger piece of the pie and hired guys like Duthie, Kypeos, Bieksa this could be the best broadcast

Not Kypreos lol.

Duthie is TSN for life.

Bieksa would be good on here but they'd need to get the rights to do this more often.

I take Amazon over Sportsnet, Bieksa and Friedman are the only redeeming part of Sportsnet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad