GDT: The "I'm taking my dad to the Panthers vs. Canes game so there is going to be trouble" thread

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
fxfogmV.gif
I love how Stormy gets the idea halfway through the collapse and starts inching towards the end of the line.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
How has Wallmark been this year so far?

He’s been doing a lot of the little things right all season. His defensive game is solid. But his offense has been pretty lack luster, especially playing with a guy like Svechnikov. Right now he’s a good 4th line C, getting 3rd line minutes. I will say tho the past 3-4 games he’s really come on and may have a little bit of offense in him than we’ve previously seen. It will be interesting to see if it sticks.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
I don't think it can be overstated how big Mac was last night. I thought multiple times in the 3rd that it could have been 4-1 instead of 1-0 before Martinooks 2nd goal. He was huge and kept the team alive, would have liked him to get the shutout he deserved, but great game regardless.

TT redeemed himself a bit with the power play goal, after the 2nd I was ready to move him off Aho's line again. If he's gonna defer that much, put him on a lower line where he can be "the guy" and play more assertive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad