The Identity (Politics) of Leaf Fans (Not actual politics)

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
Can't remember the last game I didn't hear a GLG chant, but admittedly I pick the good ones
I meant in the second period being what stood out. The guys on Overdrive just said they don't remember a building as electric as it was last night in quite some time.

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
"Don't argue about whether the sun is yellow or orange. We can all agree the sun is largely YELLOW and it doesn't matter".

*surprise when people start to argue*

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I meant in the second period being what stood out. The guys on Overdrive just said they don't remember a building as electric as it was last night in quite some time.
Can't say because I wasn't there, but I've been to some rocking regular season games in the last few years. Oil v. Leafs a year or two ago stands out.

Reactions: ACC1224

conFABulator

Apr 11, 2021
Can't say because I wasn't there, but I've been to some rocking regular season games in the last few years. Oil v. Leafs a year or two ago stands out.
Funny, I think I was at that same one and yes it was rocking. I guess I am hoping we will see it more often. The players talked about it giving them a spark.

Reactions: ACC1224

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad