GDT: The Hurricanes Play a Bunch of Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Can’t tell me there isn’t better options in Chicago then fast and martinook

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
They did try. Fix #1 got hurt. Fix attempt #2 decided to go to NJ despite our having the better offer.

Do you think that elite goal scorers grow on trees?
Not wrong, but they have to get aggressive this off-season. Bring in someone that's on an expiring contract and don't give a f*** how much they make, because the plan is for them to walk anyway. They're literally at the point where that's the one hope to keep pace in the East next season because Patches and Svech will be out a while regardless, and the rest of the conference isn't going to stop loading up any time soon.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Not wrong, but they have to get aggressive this off-season. Bring in someone that's on an expiring contract and don't give a f*** how much they make, because the plan is for them to walk anyway. They're literally at the point where that's the one hope to keep pace in the East next season because Patches and Svech will be out a while regardless, and the rest of the conference isn't going to stop loading up any time soon.
Maybe don’t hedge fixing the lack of scoring on a somewhat injury prone 30+ year old that played less than 50% of games the prior season.

Patches was a gamble, they lost.

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
At the beginning of this year, I thought Chatfield would be a big liability on the back line, and he did confirm that thought early in the season. But since then, he has settled in nicely and now I really like his game.
Mhmm, I hope later this summer we can lock him into a nice four year deal. Would help with some of the uncertainty coming up on defence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad