Injury Report: The Humiliation of Barry Amsterdam by the coward OgeeOgelthorpe

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which avatar is best for Barry?

• Jagorim Jarg

• Goose Looney’s

• Dennis the menace

• Filip Bustina

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
Another contender:

DgZRSKwWAAAQyd-.jpg:large

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Kenny with the s**t eating grin, thought he fooled everyone. :rolleyes:
If the cats win Game 3, I'll be watching game 4 and I'll celebrate like the Wings won.

Yes, I am that spiteful. Kenny's team getting to the finals and then getting clowned is possibly the best outcome I could hope for.

The '97 Avs could have time traveled to 2024 and beat the Oilers in the finals and my resulting erection would have ripped a hole in the fabric of reality.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I think enough time has passed for judgement.

@Barry Amsterdam , as determined by peer vote your new avatar shall be Filip Bustina. The duration shall be no less than 23 days to signify his point total for the season.
Was gonna ask if we had time for a very poorly photoshopped gif of Zadina's face on Colo smashing face first into the glass.

• Haha
Reactions: Konnan511

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
I feel like all of the regulars on this board need to somehow get into enough absurd avatar bets to where we reach a point where any new member of this board, or a visiting member from another team forum comes here ...they are just stunned into this mosaic of totally bananas avatars - mostly professing undying love and eternal gratitude for the most mid of ex-Red Wings

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I feel like all of the regulars on this board need to somehow get into enough absurd avatar bets to where we reach a point where any new member of this board, or a visiting member from another team forum comes here ...they are just stunned into this mosaic of totally bananas avatars - mostly professing undying love and eternal gratitude for the most mid of ex-Red Wings

I 💓 my 11 year old Western Conference Playoff themed avatar telling Dan Cleary to go away in old west slang, the longer I keep it the less sense it makes

Reactions: SoupNazi

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $27,750.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 2