Post-Game Talk: The Hangover was actually a funny movie. This … is very unfunny.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Outside of Broberg, the speedy guys are in a slump as well.

Mcleod 1 in 4 games
Holloway 1 in 3 games
Foegele 0 in 3 games

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Avalanche have also started the season 0-3. Funny we don't see or hear anything about that

Sky is not falling outsole. Relax give it some time.

Flames are 3-0. They will be a lottery team by the end of the year.

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
Outside of Broberg, the speedy guys are in a slump as well.

Mcleod 1 in 4 games
Holloway 1 in 3 games
Foegele 0 in 3 games

Its not all about points, its about creating a balanced and cohesive line-up thorughout the team.

Eye-test easily says we are really missing all three of those guys speed and def missing Holloway and Foegele's tenacity on the forecheck. Lot of redudant slow players throughout the line up right now.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for the response.
Yah that's more what I was wondering. Given his draft status and just the fact I haven't paid close enough attention I wondered if he kinda became more of a glue guy who filled in defensively for his more offense first line mates or what.

When he came in was he lacking the D part of his game and just over coached to over emphasize it now?
Nuge just isn’t a huge force offensively 5 on 5. He never really has been. He makes up for it by being good defensively and elite on both special teams.

Reasonable Oil Fan

NO KOOL AID PLEASE!!
Oct 7, 2022
In the Real World
Avalanche have also started the season 0-3. Funny we don't see or hear anything about that

Sky is not falling outsole. Relax give it some time.

Flames are 3-0. They will be a lottery team by the end of the year.
I believe everything will be just fine too and agree with everything you said.
the only difference between us and Colorado is that Colorado wasn't picked by everyone to win the cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad