Post-Game Talk: The Hangover was actually a funny movie. This … is very unfunny.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
The third period was especially pathetic.

Just decided to go out there and drop our pants. The power play early was limp.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
In all honesty, say you didn’t know what Nurse was being paid and watched him “play”, where in the d lineup do you think he should be and how much should he actually be making?
Team won’t win until he’s off the roster.

Maybe the team can make him retire and they can offer him a cushy front office job.

Oilhawks

Over Old Hills
Nov 24, 2011
These f***ers are playing like they're still depressed about losing in game 7. They're passive, they're slow, they unengaged. If someone described their play as "pouty" this is what I'd envision.

Just yikes.

It really feels like even though its only 3 games in to the season that this team could really go off the rails in a hurry if they don't catch a couple of breaks.

Agree 100%

Regarding the bolded, this is how it feels like they're playing

Garter Snake Mentality®

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Nicholson is still here in some capacity.

They almost won the Cup in spite of that loser. He's every bit as bad as Chiarelli.

it is interesting to compare the overall number of scouts the oilers have compared to other teams

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Imagine trading a pick for Podkolzin. We have no forward that can fight worth a shit. Imagine how many bumps and bruises the Oilers have compared to the Flames after this one. Men against boys.

Reactions: rboomercat90

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
IMG_3105.jpeg

We are so firmly at the top of my avatar it’s not even funny.

Jarvi

Mar 22, 2012
Leon hasn’t been bad so far. Some bad puck luck but he’s been skating and being aggressive.

McDavid OTOH looks like someone voodoo dolled him.
Agreed. Drai has had what you would expect from a guy with new linemates, making nice plays and setting guys up, just not synced up. Notice him more defensively too.

McGoldenboy should take his own advice and f***ing dig in. Disgusting play so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad