GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
As an aside, Darnell Nurse should be happy the officials have made themselves the story tonight. He’s been f***ing terrible, he turns it over and we get pinned literally every time he retrieves the puck in our own end.

Conversely, I have liked Stecher’s game tonight. That pair needs more of Nurse’s 5v5 minutes because he basically can’t play at this level at this point.

I took so much heat pointing this out for years. Nice to see more ppl recognizing it

Yup, he almost always puts his partners in bad situations then they get blamed. He's just bad at hockey...period

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
I took so much heat pointing this out for years. Nice to see more ppl recognizing it

Yup, he almost always puts his partners in bad situations then they get blamed. He's just bad at hockey...period
Horrid. He is impossible to read off of for a partner, and terrible with decision making in all three zones. His only redeeming trait is his skating. He's a glorified power skater

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I legit seriously think 100% there are some refs who are doing what Tim donoughy did in nba

Higher ups told him what to do and him and a few Refs were fixing games

The damning part of that wasn’t even the gambling - it was that he knew which refs had grudges against certain teams, and was right most of the time.

It’s for sure the same in the NHL.

Reactions: CanadasTeam99

94 Oil Drops

SKINNER(S!)
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Silly me, I thought this game was going to start at 8:00pm. Was driving home from Calgary thinking I'd get home in time for puck drop. Oops!

Do we at least not look like trash?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Silly me, I thought this game was going to start at 8:00pm. Was driving home from Calgary thinking I'd get home in time for puck drop. Oops!

Do we at least not look like trash?
We are getting outplayed by a team that’s supposed to be a bottom 5 team in the league. Not by much but still.
Nurse looks like he needs more time in the ECHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad