GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Forward leading eyes is what its called, you dont track it with your ears.
It was a joke about the save he made with his head off Coleman slapper point blank…

Thanks though, if I ever need goalie advice from someone who’s biggest brag in life is that he played with Mitch Moroz I’ll send you a DM bud.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
It was close to the hands and the ref thought he slashed his hands. Don’t slash so close to his hand next time. 🤷‍♂️
images

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
As an aside, Darnell Nurse should be happy the officials have made themselves the story tonight. He’s been f***ing terrible, he turns it over and we get pinned literally every time he retrieves the puck in our own end.

Conversely, I have liked Stecher’s game tonight. That pair needs more of Nurse’s 5v5 minutes because he basically can’t play at this level at this point.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
It's also Leon pissed for the several chops he took.
Yep and it started with McDavid last night. He took a retaliatory penalty. We’ve got two issues here. One is that we’ve got nobody on this team capable of providing a deterrent to players cheap shotting our stars so they get frustrated by the beatings they take on a nightly basis. The second is you have games where the officials refuse to call those infractions against our stars (seems to happen a lot more often in the past few years). Not sure how either of these gets addressed but it needs to happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad