GDT: The Hangover. Oilers v Flames, 6 PM, SN.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
They’re probably not happy about Bowman.
I don't agree with it at all, but I'd say that is the reason for the rare offer sheet x 2, plus more to come this season. It will be an uphill battle.

Its a cancel culture now.

Reactions: Duke74

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
Missed the “no goal” was listening on the radio. Jesus just seen it live, absolute joke of a call. Worse than I thought it would be.

Reactions: TB12

On The Prowl

Mar 13, 2024
Have you watched in the past 3-4 years? The guy’s a pacifist now. Ghandi level pacifist.
I think thats a little unfair, we also have nobody else in this type of game with Kane not playing to answer the bell. I think Calgary probably had this on the bulletin board before the game and as a result they are taking runs at our best players.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
96lczd.jpg

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Missed the “no goal” was listening on the radio. Jesus just seen it live, absolute joke of a call. Worse than I thought it would be.

I truly think that might have been the worst call I’ve ever seen all things considered.

The worst part? It was probably technically right based on an arbitrary standard change by some big brains at the NHL office that decided they need to make the league worse.

Reactions: TB12

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Nurse has been more than fine tonight physically.. took on that guy 6 inch taller than him among other plays.
Michaels made a point of saying Nurse is the same size as Bahl and could look him directly in the eye. Jack’s takes have been even more bizarre than usual to start the year.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I truly think that might have been the worst call I’ve ever seen all things considered.

The worst part? It was probably technically right based on an arbitrary standard change by some big brains at the NHL office that decided they need to make the league worse.

Compare this call to the No Goalie Interference when Kesler was laying across Talbots pads and ask yourself why they even have this allowed for a replay anymore. Nobody knows what goalie interference is anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad