The Great Anthony Beauvillier Appreciation Thread (And former Hawks talk vol 8)

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Kane's only got 1 assist (no goals) in his first 4 games with Detroit this season. Their boards are becoming restless over his play.

Love Kaner, but if we're taking emotion out of the equation, TT was a much better add for this Hawks team.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Kane's only got 1 assist (no goals) in his first 4 games with Detroit this season. Their boards are becoming restless over his play.

Love Kaner, but if we're taking emotion out of the equation, TT was a much better add for this Hawks team.
Seems like the game is passing him by pretty quickly now. He looks slow, and unmotivated.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Dach has 1 assist and is a -7 already this season. Apparently he looks really bad right now.
I've watched Montreal a couple times so far. They look awful. He's right there with them. Honestly that 2019 draft is pretty underwhelming in general.

Seider, Cozens and Zegras are better than Dach, Kakko, Turcotte.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Maybe I'm only watching his bad games, but every time I watch Detroit it has me happy we moved away from Debrincat.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I've watched Montreal a couple times so far. They look awful. He's right there with them. Honestly that 2019 draft is pretty underwhelming in general.

Seider, Cozens and Zegras are better than Dach, Kakko, Turcotte.

Cozens is for some reason stagnated and showing signs of decline in his game

He took step back last year and this year has started terribly

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Cozens is for some reason stagnated and showing signs of decline in his game

He took step back last year and this year has started terribly
He's off to a slow start. The entire team is. Terrible coaching hire (again). Regardless, my statement isn't any less true. Cozens from last year is still better than Turcotte, Dach, or Kakko.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad